Standard free distance = 2 – 6 mm.
Adjust the free distance of accelerator cable
- Loosen nut ①
- Adjust nut ② to get the freedistance as standard.
- Tighten nut ①
Adjusting the idle speed
- Start the engine and allow it to warm 1 – 2 minute
- Adjust the idle speed by turning the screw ① on the carburetor to achieve idle. Meets the standard set
Standard idle speed = 1,400 ±100 r/min
Note : Adjustment screw ①
- Turn the screw clockwise = engine idle speed increase.
- Turn the screw counterclockwise = engine idle speed decrease.
Before adjust the free distance of throttle cable. Should be adjust the engine idle speed to the standard first.