Adjustment of driving chain
- Set the motorcycle upright on a level surface.
- Loosen fixing nut of the rear axle ①then tighten the adjusting screw ②so that the chain slack is 20 – 30 mm. (tighten the adjustment screw same both side)
- The distance of markings on the swing arm ③ must be same on both sides
- Double check the chain tension, Then tighten nut ①
The chain and the sprocket are the parts that move around each other all the time. If there is dirt on the chain, it will wear out the chain and sprocket faster than usual. Should be clean and lubricate chain, Then
- A is the slack of the standard distance chain 20 – 30 mm.