How to check the engine oil level
- Set the motorcycle upright on a level surface.
- Start the engine for warming 2 – 3 minute.
- Stop the engine, Then wait about 1 minute for the oil flow back to the oil pan of engine.
- Remove the engine oil filler cap ①
- Check the oil level from lens. At the right engine cover. If the engine oil level is below the lower limit ③, add new oil until get the level ②
Engine Oil (SAE 10W-40)
Should check the oil level before the trip. If the engine oil level is lower than the standard level, The internal engine parts maybe cause damage.