Model SM150 / SM250 / MAKINA250SP+ / MAKINA250 DUAL CAFA / MAKINA250 DUAL TRACK
When the accelerator is fully thrown while parking the engine speed is too high.
1 Screw, adjustable idle screw
- Start the engine Let the engine run for about 5 minutes (to keep the engine at operating temperature). Parked for a long time Or cold engine
- Make adjustments at the idle adjustment screw. Tighten it in a counterclockwise direction. Engine speed will be lower
- Check to see if the engine speed is too high or not when the accelerator pedal is maximized.
- Make adjustments at the idle adjustment screw. Where the engine has idle speed And has a stable engine speed and does not stop
- Check the speed that is within the standard engine idle = 1,400 ± 100 r / min or not. If not in the standard setting It will lead to further solutions to the problem.
Tools / equipment used
– Small flat screwdriver