Replacement of the engine oil
- Set the motorcycle upright on a level surface.
- Start the engine for warming 2 – 3 minute and stop the engine, To bring the dirt out more conveniently.
- Place the oil tray under the engine, Then remove the oil drain bolt ①, wait until the engine oil drains completely and tighten oil bolt back again.
- Remove the engine oil filler cap ②
- Fill engine oil as required by the standard in the right amount.
- Check the engine oil level, Must be at the specified level.
- Close the engine oil filler cap ② back tightly and clean.
- Replace the engine oil (regular = 1,000 ml / overhaul = 1,100 ml)
- Should be replace the engine oil at the distance specified in the manual.