Model SM150 / SM250 / MAKINA250SP+ / MAKINA250 DUAL CAFA / MAKINA250 DUAL TRACK
Landmark / consideration
- Loosen the screw, drain the water and touch it with your hands. Liquid escaping from overflow pipe / drain hose Whether it qualifies as fuel or water Then tighten the water drain screw back
Fuel characteristics It will be green or yellow depending on the type of smell and cool to the touch. And is more sticky than water
1 Water drain screw
2 Overflow pipe / drain hose
- Loosen the water drain screw
- Take a container of a clear plastic bottle (small bottle) to support the liquid flowing from the overflow pipe / drain hose.
- Note if the liquid flowing is fuel or not. If it’s fuel Water and oil are clearly stratified in the compatible plastic bottles.
- If found to be fuel, should wait for the fuel to flow for about 5 seconds to ensure That the water was drained from the carburetor
- Tighten the water drain screw back into place.
Tools / equipment used
– Use with bare hands