Quality guarantee terms
- Engine and EFI set (Oxygen sensor, ECU unit, Fuel pump, Injector, Valve body, Other sensor) warranty at a mileage of 30,000 kilometers or 3 years, whichever come first. Quality guarantee is valid from the date of purchase of the vehicle. Refer the warranty date specified in the owner’s manual.
- Equipment warranty and external parts at a mileage of 10,000 kilometers or 1 year, whichever come first. Quality guarantee is valid from the date of purchase of the vehicle. Refer the warranty date specified in the owner’s manual.
- Guarantee for battery, rear shock absorber and tire for a period of 6 months or a mileage of 5,000 km, whichever come first. Quality guarantee is valid from the date of purchase of the vehicle (Refer the terms of the warranty from the local manufacturer).
- When your motorcycle have quality problem. You can go to use the warranty by bringing the motorcycle and the warranty book to the distribution center & service appointed by the company. Your vehicle will be modified, adjusted or replaced with the defective part without charging the price of spare parts and repair wage.
Quality guarantee exceptions
- When neglect “Rules for the use of motorcycles in the warranty period” may be reserved for quality assurance. When it was found that the neglect was clear. Which cause problem with the motorcycle.
- Modify motorcycle and change to manufacturing standard such as engine, carburetor, injector, controller box, muffler and electrical system.
- Damage from repair, adjustment or maintenance, by not conform with the service method specified in the manual.
- Damage from the accident and the use of vehicle other than the specify, such as overloading or use the speed exceeding the legal limit or use it for competition.
- Fading of vehicle paint, Deterioration of metal surface, Deterioration of rubbers and plastic part and rusting that occur over time.
- As consumable or materials that wear according to their service life, such as spark plug, bulb, starter motor brush, various control cable, brake pad, clutch pad, chain sprocket, gasket, hose and rubber part, Air filter, oil seal, dust seal and all kind of lubricant oil.
Installation of additional equipment or improper vehicle modifications. May cause an accident injury or possibly death. It also breaches the warranty terms of the company.